What is the Gas Safe register?

Gas Safe Register is the official gas registration body for the United Kingdom, Isle of Man and Guernsey, appointed by the relevant Health and Safety Authority for each area. By law all gas engineers must be on the Gas Safe Register.

Gas Safe Register replaced CORGI as the gas registration body in Great Britain and Isle of Man on 1 April 2009 and Northern Ireland and Guernsey on 1 April 2010.

How do I know if you are really Gas Safe registered?

You can check out the status of CJN Heating Plumbing and Gas Services on the Gas Safe website.

What do I do if I have a gas leak?

If you believe that you have a gas leak, turn off the gas immediately at the mains and call a gas safe registered engineer.

Do you have insurance?

CJN Heating Plumbing & Gas Services is fully insured to work in your home.