Landlord Certificates

It is a legal requirement for Landlords to have their boiler and gas appliances certified by a registered gas safe engineer.

CJN Heating Plumbing & Gas Services can provide you with a Landlord’s certificate at a reasonable cost once your appliances have passed the gas safe checks.

Please visit to find out more.